Bar and Court Admissions
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
Washington University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008
- Senior Editor, Washington University Law Review
University of Southern Mississippi, B.A. degrees in Mass Communications, 1996 and International Studies, 1995, both with Honors
Abigayle C. FarrisMember
- New Orleans
- T: 504.593.0948
- 546 Carondelet Street
- F: 504.596.0948
- New Orleans, LA 70130-3588
- Email | vCard
Ms. Farris primarily works in the areas of class action and mass litigation and products liability. She joined Stone Pigman in 2010.
Assisted in representing, as local counsel, a manufacturer in multi-district litigation arising out of a Gulf of Mexico oil spill in defense of claims for personal injury and economic and property damages.
Assisted in representing an international company in the Chinese Drywall Multi-District Litigation.
Professional and Civic Activities
Ms. Farris is a member of the American, Federal and Louisiana State Bar Associations.
Honors & Awards
Ms. Farris has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by Louisiana Super Lawyers and as a "Top Lawyer" by New Orleans magazine.
- December 26, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- Thirty-Three Lawyers Named 2016 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Wayne Lee Featured on the CoverDecember 24, 2015
- Thirty-One Lawyers Named 2015 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number One for Second Year in a RowDecember 24, 2014
- Twenty-Seven Lawyers Named 2014 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number OneDecember 30, 2013