Annie McBride focuses her legal practice on commercial real estate transactions and government relations matters. She has experience assisting clients with acquisition, leasing, and financing projects.
Annie assisted in the firm's representation of the New Orleans Building Corporation, the city-owned public benefit corporation that serves as landlord of the Harrah's New Orleans Casino, in its negotiation of the historic amended and restated lease for the casino property. She also represented her client in a major transaction over the redevelopment of a New Orleans riverfront public park space.
Prior to joining Stone Pigman, Annie taught and tutored high school students in math and competed as an amateur boxer, winning a silver medal at the National Women’s Golden Gloves.
- Represented a green technologies company in connection with a debt issuance in excess of $25 million.
- Assisted the City of New Orleans in negotiating a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with the Audubon Commission for the redevelopment of a portion of the New Orleans Mississippi Riverfront into public park space.
- Assisted a purchaser in its acquisition of a large shipping facility located in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Louisiana's Women in Corporate Growth Committee, 2019-2021.
- ACG Louisiana, Young ACG Louisiana network chair, 2018-2021.
- New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Committee chair 2017 - 2018. Annie served as a philanthropy committee member and planned the Chapter's very first career day for high school students at Crescent Leadership Academy.
- Leadership Council for Legal Diversity Pathfinder 2023.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020 and 2021.
- New Orleans Magazine "Top Lawyer" 2022.
- New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association President's Award 2018 recipient.
News & Events
- Main Street Loans for Nonprofits
Federal Reserve Modifies Main Street Lending Program to Allow Lending to Nonprofit Organizations07.22.2020
- Key Considerations For Louisiana Contract Parties In The Face Of COVID-19-Related Failures To Perform03.26.2020
- Annie McBride Discuss Contracts with Urban League of Louisiana’s Women-In-Business Challenge Members11.01.2017
In the News
Moderator, "Women in Finance, A Roadmap to Success: The Evolving Role of Mentorship," ACG Louisiana Luncheon, September 2018.
Speaker, "Introduction to Reading Contracts for Entrepreneurs," Urban League of Louisiana's Women-in-Business Challenge, November 2017.
- Note, Agency for International Development v. Alliance for Open Society International, Inc.: Balancing Congress's Spending Power against First Amendment Liberties, 59 Loy. L. Rev. 1049 (2013).
- Comment, The Need for Legislative Authorization of Noncompete Servitudes in Commercial Leases, 61 Loy. L. Rev. 325 (2015).
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
- Editor in Chief, Loyola Law Review, 2014-2015
- William L. Crowe Scholar
- Law Excellence Awards: Legal Research and Writing, Civil Law Property II, Evidence, Mineral Law, Security Rights, Louisiana Secured Transactions, Civil Law Donations & Trust, and Income Taxation
Loyola University New Orleans, B.A. in Spanish, 2007