- Represented a green technologies company in connection with a debt issuance in excess of $25 million.
- Assisted the City of New Orleans in negotiating a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with the Audubon Commission for the redevelopment of a portion of the New Orleans Mississippi Riverfront into public park space.
- Assisted a purchaser in its acquisition of a large shipping facility located in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Louisiana's Women in Corporate Growth Committee chair since 2019.
- ACG Louisiana, Young ACG Louisiana network, chair since 2018.
- New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Committee chair 2017 - 2018. Annie served as a philanthropy committee member and planned the Chapter's very first career day for high school students at Crescent Leadership Academy.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021.
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Star 2020 and 2021.
- New Orleans Chapter of the Federal Bar Association President's Award 2018 recipient.
News & Events
- Main Street Loans for Nonprofits
Federal Reserve Modifies Main Street Lending Program to Allow Lending to Nonprofit Organizations07.22.2020
- Key Considerations For Louisiana Contract Parties In The Face Of COVID-19-Related Failures To Perform03.26.2020
- Annie McBride Discuss Contracts with Urban League of Louisiana’s Women-In-Business Challenge Members11.01.2017
In the News
Moderator, "Women in Finance, A Roadmap to Success: The Evolving Role of Mentorship," ACG Louisiana Luncheon, September 2018.
Speaker, "Introduction to Reading Contracts for Entrepreneurs," Urban League of Louisiana's Women-in-Business Challenge, November 2017.
- Note, Agency for International Development v. Alliance for Open Society International, Inc.: Balancing Congress's Spending Power against First Amendment Liberties, 59 Loy. L. Rev. 1049 (2013).
- Comment, The Need for Legislative Authorization of Noncompete Servitudes in Commercial Leases, 61 Loy. L. Rev. 325 (2015).
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2015
- Editor in Chief, Loyola Law Review, 2014-2015
- William L. Crowe Scholar
- Law Excellence Awards: Legal Research and Writing, Civil Law Property II, Evidence, Mineral Law, Security Rights, Louisiana Secured Transactions, Civil Law Donations & Trust, and Income Taxation
Loyola University New Orleans, B.A. in Spanish, 2007