News & Events
- State v. Curley: Modernizing Battered Woman's Syndrome in Louisiana (Loyola Law Review, Spring 2019)
- Face ID and Fingerprints: Modernizing Fifth Amendment Protections for Cell Phones (Loyola Law Review, Spring 2020)
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2020
- Managing Editor, Loyola Law Review
- William Crowe Scholar
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society member
Tulane University, B.A., cum laude, English and Classical Studies, 2014
- Judicial Intern for Judge Joseph C. Wilkinson, Jr. at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- Student Extern for the City Attorney's Office in New Orleans, Louisiana.