- Successfully defended a Fortune 50 company in litigation alleging the sale of "Chinese drywall." Obtained the 12(b)(6) dismissal of the company on the basis of res judicata and was awarded attorney's fees, litigation expenses, and costs.
- Successfully defended major drywall manufacturer in litigation alleging the production of "Chinese drywall." Obtained voluntary dismissal of the company after successfully removing the case to federal court on the basis of improper joinder.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Gary is a member of the Loyola Law Review’s Advisory Committee and remains a resource to Loyola’s law students through panel presentations and Q&A sessions.
News & Events
- Casenote, Kelly v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Company: Practical Effects Resulting from an Expansion of Insurers' Broad Good-Faith Duty, 61 Loy. L. Rev. 799 (2015).
- Comment, Louisiana's Collateral Source Rule: Eliminating the "Windfall" Arising from Medical Expense Write-Offs, 63 Loy. L. Rev. 291 (2017).
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Casenote & Comment Editor, Loyola Law Review
- Law Excellence Award in Torts I and II
- William L. Crowe Scholar
University of New Orleans, Master of Business Administration, 2014
Louisiana State University, B.S. in Business Management, 2013