Represented the Contemporary Art Center of New Orleans in a transaction with a real estate development company to redevelop the CAC's previously underutilized third and fourth floors into a new shared office concept called The Shop. The transaction involved a long-term lease of portions of the CAC property to the development company and historic tax credits.
Represented an affiliate of The Berger Company along with an affiliate of Cerberus Real Estate Capital Management in the purchase of The Westin Canal Place hotel in New Orleans. The transaction involved the purchase of the hotel, both mortgage and mezzanine financing, a new franchise agreement with Marriott to continue the Westin flag and a new management agreement with HEI for the operation of the hotel.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
Mr. Dunne is a member of the American Bar Association and Vice-Chair of the Green and Sustainable Leasing Committee, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and New Orleans Bar Association. He also is also an active member of the Louisiana Peace Corps Association.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
Mr. Dunne has been recognized as a Rising Star by Louisiana Super Lawyers magazine and a Top Lawyer by New Orleans magazine. He was a recipient of the 2018 SweetArts Award from the Contemporary Arts Center.
- Three Stone Pigman Lawyers Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers; 33 Named to Best Lawyers List08.15.2019
- Thirty-Three Lawyers Named 2016 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Wayne Lee Featured on the Cover12.24.2015
- Thirty-One Lawyers Named 2015 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number One for Second Year in a Row12.24.2014
News & Events
"Taking the Entergy out of Louisiana's Single Business Enterprise Theory," 69 La. L. Rev. 691 (2009).
Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, B.C.L. and J.D., 2008
- Member, Louisiana Law Review, 2008
- Member, Moot Court Board, 2006
- cum laude
University of Georgia, B.A., 2001