Bar and Court Admissions
Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, B.C.L. and J.D., 2008
- Member, Louisiana Law Review, 2008
- Member, Moot Court Board, 2006
- cum laude
University of Georgia, B.A., 2001
James T. DunneAssociate
- New Orleans
- T: 504.593.0824
- 546 Carondelet Street
- F: 504.596.0824
- New Orleans, LA 70130-3588
- Email | vCard
Mr. Dunne focuses his practice on real estate, finance and general business law. He assists clients with industrial and commercial transactions, title examination and business financing and has handled a variety of complex transactions. Mr. Dunne joined Stone Pigman in 2013.
Professional and Civic Activities
Mr. Dunne is a member of the American Bar Association and Chair of the Easements, Restrictions and Covenants Committee, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law. He is a member of the Federal Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association and Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel. He also is currently the Vice Chair of the Louisiana Peace Corps Association.
Honors & Awards
Mr. Dunne has been recognized as a Rising Star by Louisiana Super Lawyers magazine and as a Top Lawyer by New Orleans Magazine.
- December 26, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- Thirty-Three Lawyers Named 2016 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Wayne Lee Featured on the CoverDecember 24, 2015
- November 2, 2015
- Thirty-One Lawyers Named 2015 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number One for Second Year in a RowDecember 24, 2014
- November 1, 2014
"Taking the Entergy out of Louisiana's Single Business Enterprise Theory," 69 La. L. Rev. 691 (2009).