- Lead associate in the Louisiana counsel team conducting title and survey due diligence on a multi-billion dollar project financing for an ethylene cracker facility in Lake Charles, Louisiana. The property assemblage included thousands of parcels and a number of complete residential subdivisions.
- Assisted lender with real estate and financing matters in connection with the redevelopment of an upscale outlet mall located in downtown New Orleans on the Mississippi River. As part of her role, Ms. Hebert negotiated various estoppel and nondisturbance agreements with governmental bodies holding interests underlying the project.
- Assisted in the firm's representation of the owner of a mixed used property in connection with two New Market Tax Credits financing transactions and conventional mortgage loan.
- Assisted in the firm's representation of a hotel developer in the acquisition of a historic hotel located in New Orleans.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Vice Chair of the Land Use and Zoning Committee for the American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
- New Orleans CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) board member.
- American Bar Association member.
- Louisiana State Bar Association member.
- New Orleans Bar Association member.
- Tina has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Children's Miracle Network.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch 2021.
- New Orleans Magazine "Top Lawyer" 2020.
News & Events
In the News
Moderator, "Climate Resilience and Adaptation: Local Zoning Responses from Retreat to Infrastructure Reinvestment," American Bar Association Webinar, November 2018.
Moderator, "Climate Resilience and Adaptation: Policy Options from Retreat to Infrastructure Reinvestment," American Bar Association Annual Conference, August 2018.
Speaker, "SNDAs: Negotiation Tips from the Borrower, Lender and Tenant Perspectives," American Bar Association Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section 2016 Spring Symposia, May 2016.
- Author, "10 Tips for Young Lawyers When Emailing," Probate & Property, Vol. 30, No. 4 (July/August 2016).
- Comment, "The 'Determination of Marriage Act': A Reasonable Response to the Discriminatory 'Defense of Marriage Act'," 58 Loy. L. Rev. 939 (2012).
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- Managing Editor for the Loyola Law Review
- William Crowe Scholar
- Member of the St. Thomas More Inn of Court
Louisiana State University, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars and Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society