Before Breaking Ground, Get a Solid Legal Foundation
Stone Pigman's real estate, finance and construction lawyers advise real estate developers, buyers, sellers, institutional lenders and major tenants and provide invaluable experience and expertise in zoning and land use matters, leasing transactions, environmental matters, construction issues, acquisition and financing techniques, and servitudes, cross-easements and restrictive covenants.
Some recent matters include:
- Acquisition, zoning, land use, development, construction and financing of the Loew's New Orleans Hotel;
- Acquisition, development, permitting, construction, financing and sales for the Fleur du Lac Condominium project on Lake Pontchartrain;
- Zoning litigation and advisory work for the Astor and Alexa Hotels in New Orleans;
- Land acquisition, development, construction and financing of national brand single tenant retail facilities, throughout Louisiana and elsewhere, including Blockbuster and Walgreen stores;
- Sale of 3,400 acre sugar cane plantation in south Louisiana listed on the National Register of Historic Places; and
- Negotiation and sale of a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico to a national conservation organization.