Our recent representative transactional matters include:
- Serving as lead counsel to the New Orleans Saints and related entities in connection with the team's leases for the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the Saints' suburban training facility, and the acquisition and redevelopment of a mixed-use office and retail project adjacent to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Serving as counsel to companies in a number of different industries in the handling of public securities filings and disclosures.
- Represented the purchaser of the New Orleans Hornets franchise in the acquisition of the team and in lease negotiations with the New Orleans Arena.
- Guided a major New Orleans real estate developer through the acquisition and development of New Orleans' finest hotels: the Royal Orleans, the Windsor Court, the Loews Hotel and the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel.
- Represented The Canal Street Development Corporation (a City of New Orleans public benefits corporation) in the redevelopment of the historic Saenger Theatre and other Canal Street properties in Downtown New Orleans.
- Represented Baton Rouge-area beer distributor in acquiring the New Orleans Anheuser-Busch distributorship.
Please see the Practice Group descriptions for additional representative matters.