Our recent representative matters include:
- Served as counsel for Cameron International Corporation in the Deepwater Horizon Gulf Coast Oil Spill multi-district litigation.
- Obtained jury trial dismissal of securities fraud claims against a major Hollywood actor/director/producer arising out of oil spill remediation technology.
- Obtained the dismissal of multiple class actions brought against a lead national property and casualty insurer after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
- Serving as liaison counsel for national homebuilders in the Chinese Drywall Multi District Litigation, and separately representing Home Depot.
- Representing Merck in the Vioxx® multi-district litigation.
- Challenging the imposition of a Louisiana sales and use tax on diesel fuel used in interstate commerce by railroad companies on behalf of Kansas City Southern Railroad.
Please see the Practice Group descriptions for additional representative matters.