Will Mizell joins Stone Pigman with experience in representing clients in various commercial and real estate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, complex lease and servitude agreements for industrial sites, commercial real estate transactions, and business reorganizations.
Prior to focusing on business and real estate transactions, Will developed unique experience in a wide range of civil litigation, which he applies in his transactional practice to achieve efficient resolutions to complex matters. His litigation experience includes cases involving product defect and redhibition claims, construction disputes, oil field clean up, employment disputes, and various commercial matters that have included multi-district litigation and other complex litigation scenarios. He has also represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of personal injury disputes in Louisiana state and federal courts.
- Represented seller in the negotiation and sale of several thousand acres in Plaquemines Parish.
- Represented purchaser in acquisition and leasing of seaplane airport.
- Represented real estate holding company in various commercial lease transactions.
- Represented company in the donation of real estate to a national conservation organization.
- Represented company in connection with the construction of a $70 million processing facility.
- Represented homeowners' association in seeking payment of assessments from homeowner, which ultimately involved liens and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Represented plaintiff in connection with allision that destroyed a wharf in Mississippi River.
- Represented plaintiff in connection with allision that caused damage to complex docking facilities in the Mississippi River.
News & Events
Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Managing Editor, Loyola Law Review
- William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar
Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, B.S., 2010