Will Mizell joins Stone Pigman with experience in representing clients in a wide range of civil litigation, including cases involving product defect and redhibition claims, construction disputes, oil field clean up, employment disputes, and various commercial matters that have included multi-district litigation and other complex litigation scenarios. He has also represented plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of personal injury disputes in Louisiana state and federal courts.
Prior to focusing on litigation, Will developed unique experience in the transactional field, which he applies in his litigation practice to achieve efficient resolutions to complex matters. Will's transactional practice has involved mergers and acquisitions, complex lease and servitude agreements for industrial sites, real estate transactions, and business reorganizations.
- Represented company in connection with the construction of a $70 million processing facility.
- Defended hospital in connection with billing dispute, which involved complex discovery issues.
- Represented plaintiff in connection with allision that destroyed a wharf in Mississippi River.
- Represented plaintiff in connection with allision that caused damage to complex docking facilities in the Mississippi River.
- Represented homeowners' association in seeking payment of assessments from homeowner, which ultimately involved liens and bankruptcy proceedings.
News & Events
Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Managing Editor, Loyola Law Review
- William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar
Tulane University, A.B. Freeman School of Business, B.S., 2010