Defense of valve and pump manufacturers in Louisiana asbestos litigation.
Defense of major oil and gas producers in royalty underpayment litigation.
Defense of major specialty food product manufacturer in connection with a supply contract dispute.
Defense of shareholders in corporate disputes involving claims for involuntary dissolution and breach of duty.
Defense of buyer of commercial property in suit seeking cancellation of act of sale.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
Ms. Tigchelaar is a Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation. She is a member of the Mass Torts Committee of the American Bar Association Section of Litigation, where she serves as Co-Chair for the Membership and Diversity Sub-Committee. She is a member of the Federal, American, Louisiana State, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jefferson and St. Tammany Bar Associations and DRI. Ms. Tigchelaar is a member of the Junior League of New Orleans. She also volunteers with the New Orleans Pro Bono Project.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
Ms. Tigchelaar has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by Louisiana Super Lawyers magazine and as a "Top Lawyer" by New Orleans magazine.
- Thirty-Three Lawyers Named 2016 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Wayne Lee Featured on the Cover12.24.2015
- Thirty-One Lawyers Named 2015 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number One for Second Year in a Row12.24.2014
- Twenty-Seven Lawyers Named 2014 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars; Phil Wittmann Ranked Number One12.30.2013
- December 12, 2012
News & Events
In the News
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
- William Crowe Scholar
- Order of the Barristers
- Board member, Loyola Moot Court
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court
Tulane University, cum laude, B.A. in Communication, 2004
Family and Divorce Certified Mediator, the Mediation Institute, 2017