Christine Lama Hadley practices business litigation, corporate and business law matters. She also assists clients with estate planning, successions and family law matters.
Prior to joining Stone Pigman in 2019, she served as a Judicial Intern for Judge Fredericka Homberg Wicker in the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Secretary of the Board of Directors for NetWork Volunteers, a nonprofit that recruits, connects and manages a network of volunteers and community organizations to identify volunteer projects around Louisiana and across the country.
News & Events
- Biden Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy and its Potential Impact on Louisiana State Law10.15.2021
- Key Considerations For Louisiana Contract Parties In The Face Of COVID-19-Related Failures To Perform03.26.2020
- The Louisiana Fourth Circuit Adds To The Growing Body Of Law Regarding Inspection Rights Of LLC Members03.13.2020
Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Certificate in Public Interest Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Children's Rights Clinic Practicum
- Staff Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in Psychology and B.A. in Political Science-International Relations focus; Arabic Language and Linguistics Certificate, magna cum laude, 2015
- Judicial Intern for Judge Fredericka Homberg Wicker in the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.