Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Secretary of the Board of Directors for NetWork Volunteers, a nonprofit that recruits, connects and manages a network of volunteers and community organizations to identify volunteer projects around Louisiana and across the country.
News & Events
Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Certificate in Public Interest Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the Children's Rights Clinic Practicum
- Staff Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
University of Pittsburgh, B.S. in Psychology and B.A. in Political Science-International Relations focus; Arabic Language and Linguistics Certificate, magna cum laude, 2015
- Judicial Intern for Judge Fredericka Homberg Wicker in the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.