- Regularly conducts legal research and assists with motions, motion response, oral arguments, and depositions on a wide variety of matters.
- Assisted in representation of international restaurant management and operations company against claims of securities violations, fraud, and contractual breach.
- Represented rental property management company in having claims of breach of lease by former apartment lessee dismissed.
- Represented financial broker in dispute with former brokerage firm over termination.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Louisiana State Bar Association member.
- Federal Bar Association member.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021.
News & Events
- Federal Court Declares NCAA Scholarship Limits Illegal but Stops Short of Allowing Full 'Pay-for-Play'03.15.2019
In the News
"Premises Liability Implications of Mass Shooting Events," Association of Corporate Counsel, Louisiana Chapter, October 31, 2018.
- Author, For the Love of the Frame: How Behavioral Economics Helps Explain the NCAA Grant-in-Aid Cap's Perplexing Antitrust Vitality, 91 Tul. L. Rev. 595.
Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Order of the Coif
- Online Editor, Tulane Law Review
- Legal Research and Writing Senior Fellow
- Dean's Medal
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
University of Virginia, B.A., with distinction, 2013
- Judicial Extern for Judge Martin L.C. Feldman at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.