Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
Mr. Swaim is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and Energy Bar Association.
News & Events
Note, Bailey v. United States: The Supreme Court's Futile Attempt at Setting Boundaries around a Borderless Rule, 60 Loy. L. Rev. 355 (2014).
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Board Member, Loyola Law Review
- Loyola Law Review Warren E. Mouledoux Editor-in-Chief's Award
- Law Excellence Award: Civil Law Property, Civil Procedure, The Legal Profession (Legal Ethics), Obligations, Mediation & Arbitration, Copyright Law, and Civil Law of Persons
- Warren E. Mouledoux Professional Responsibility Award
- Joseph E. Bologna Prize
- Frederick J. Gisevius, Jr. Scholarship Recipient
- William L. Crowe, Sr. Scholar
Southeastern Louisiana University, B.A., 2006