A recent graduate of Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Katelyn joins Stone Pigman with legal experience from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. She has assisted legal teams in medical malpractice claims and disputes involving employment law and maritime matters.
With several years of professional experience, Katelyn will focus her practice on business and litigation aspects of the firm.
- Assists lead partner on various real estate transactions.
- Aided in the drafting of documents within the Trusts and Estates Group.
- Assisted in an arbitration wherein we represented an oil and gas company in a contractual dispute.
- Assisted in trial preparation for defense of oil and gas company on breach of contract claims.
- Assisted in Trust and Estates Group in preparing succession-related documents for multiple clients.
- Assisted regulatory practice group in preparation of comments for submission to federal agency.
News & Events
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Managing Editor, Loyola Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor society member
- Law Excellence Award in Lawyering II
- William L. Crowe Scholar
- Member, St. Thomas More Loyola Inns of Court
- Recipient of a Dean's Scholarship
University of New Orleans, B.A., cum laude, Political Science
- Judicial Extern for Judge Ivan L.R. Lemelle at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.