Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- Louisiana State Bar Association member.
- Greater New Orleans Chapter of the Louis A. Martinet Society member.
- Junior member of the Louisiana State Law Institute from 2018-2019.
News & Events
In the News
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Member, Loyola Law Review
- Vice President & Gala Chair, Black Law Students Association, 2016-2017
- Member, St. Thomas More Loyola Inns of Court
- William L. Crowe Scholar
- Dean's Merit Scholarship recipient
- Semora Lola Davis Scholarship recipient
- Law of Excellence Award: Administrative Law, Advanced Legal Research, Civil Procedure II, Constitutional Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, Civil Law Donations and Trust, Employment Discrimination, Family Law Seminar, Obligations I, Civil Law Property I, and Security Rights
Loyola University New Orleans, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012