- Represented Merck & Co., Inc. as a member of the Defense Steering Committee in multi-district litigation in the Vioxx Litigation.
- Represented R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company in defending a state class action formed against the tobacco industry and in multiple individual suits.
- Represented family members/trust beneficiaries in a lawsuit against trustees for various breaches of fiduciary duties relating to their management of an iconic local grocery store held in trust. Ultimately obtained control and placed management of the grocery store back into the hands of the family members.
- Represented R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company in defending nationwide class action against the tobacco industry. The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals decertified the class.
- Represented a Chapter 11 Trustee for World Wide Gaming and Louisiana Route Operators involving video poker truck stops in connection with reorganization of location sites and sale of assets.
Professional & Civic Activities
Professional and Civic Activities
- DRI member.
- Louisiana State Bar Association member.
- Jefferson Bar Association member.
- Board of Directors of the New Orleans Pro Bono Project 1994 - 1995.
- Board of Trustees of the Jefferson Parish Home Mortgage Authority 2004 - 2006.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Loyola Law School Alumni Association.
News & Events
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 1987
- Articles Editor, Loyola Law Review, 1986-87
Louisiana State University, 1974